Juvéderm is the world’s leading collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. When injected into targeted facial tissues, Juvéderm can soften the fine lines and wrinkles, restore lost facial volume, and enhance your facial contours. We can essentially sculpt your facial features using the appropriate Juvéderm fillers, making it one of the most versatile cosmetic injections. The results appear immediately, and they look completely natural.
Juvéderm fulfills the following purposes:
- Wrinkle Reduction: Juvéderm fillers fill out the fine lines, wrinkles, and creases on the face. Depending on the targeted area, we can use specific Juvéderm fillers to soften the nasolabial folds around the nose, perioral lines around the mouth, marionette lines, and more.
- Volume Restoration: Juvéderm fillers can restore the facial volume lost due to age-related changes, usually in the midface region. We inject Juvéderm fillers into the cheeks to restore midface volume and reduce the prominence of under-eye tear troughs.
- Facial Contouring: Juvéderm fillers can enhance your facial contours. We inject a highly calibrated dose of Juvéderm into targeted areas on the cheeks, chin, nose, or lips to sculpt your features. It can help you achieve larger lips or a more prominent jawline.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring, biocompatible, and biodegradable gel readily found in the human skin. It can bind up to 1,000x its own weight in water, making your skin look voluminous and moisturized. When you’re young, your skin produces a high volume of hyaluronic acid, but its ability to retain HA diminishes with age, leading to fine lines and the loss of facial volume.
How do Juvéderm fillers work?
Juvéderm fillers are made of a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid. When injected into targeted facial tissues, the synthetic hyaluronic acid fills out the fine lines and wrinkles, restores volume, and binds moisture to the skin, essentially reversing the signs of aging. The hyaluronic acid used for Juvéderm fillers resembles the natural HA in the human skin, so the results are completely natural.
The benefits of Juvéderm:
- Non-surgical treatment
- No incisions or scarring
- No pain and discomfort
- Minimal post-treatment side effects
- Reverses the signs of aging
- Enhances natural facial contours
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- Personalized according to your needs
- Immediate onset of results
- Long-lasting results
- No post-treatment downtime
Initiate your Juvéderm journey today
Your Juvéderm journey at Beauti Spa starts with a thorough evaluation. Our licensed aestheticians examine your skin, discuss your goals, and curate personalized treatment plans for you. Each Juvéderm filler is suitable for different treatment areas and goals, so we must identify the ideal fillers to address your needs while ensuring optimal naturalness.
The cosmetic injector will cleanse your facial skin and apply a numbing gel to ensure comfort. The targeted injection points will be marked on your face to guide the treatment. The cosmetic injector will deliver the chosen Juvéderm fillers into the targeted facial tissues using ultrafine needles. The entire procedure should conclude within 15 minutes.
Juvéderm produces minimal post-treatment side effects, such as redness, swelling, irritation, itching, discomfort, and bruising. The side effects gradually dissipate within a week. You can minimize the side effects and swelling with cold compresses.
Juvéderm fillers don’t involve any downtime or harsh side effects. You can resume your daily activities immediately, but please avoid strenuous workouts for a day or two.
Juvéderm: onset and longevity of the results
Juvéderm produces instant results. Your facial skin will look smoother, fuller, and more youthful when you walk out of the medical spa, but the results will gradually improve as the fillers settle into your skin. The final results last for 6 to 24 months, depending on the treatment areas.
Beauti Spa: the best Juvéderm in Herriman, Utah
The Beauti Spa is the premier medical spa specializing in Juvéderm fillers in Herriman, Utah. Our licensed aestheticians and injectors curate highly personalized treatment plans to address your unique goals without any overcorrection, harsh side effects, or obvious signs of cosmetic work. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Juvéderm options in Herriman.